Hamilton PAL " Helping the Youth of the Community "
Welcome to the Police Athletic League Website
Our mission is to promote good sportsmanship, sound fundamentals & technique, quality playing time and equal opportunities for all players. All players receive the opportunity and experience to learn multiple positions on Offense, Defense & Special teams and are not relegated to a single position during their development in our league.
We are having in person registrations on Tuesday March 26th and Tuesday April 17th 6:00-8:00PM for the upcoming 2019 Football season. The registrations will be held at the Hamilton PBA 66 Hall – 77 Rt. 156 Hamilton, NJ 08620.
Skills and Drills - Saturday June 8th at Crockett Middle School.
||On or After May 31st
|New Player with Sibling Discount
|Returning Player (Played in previous season)
|Returning Player with Sibling discount
|(Sibling discount pay full fee for 1st player. For each additional sibling then choose Sibling discount)
- Wear T-shirt, Shorts and Cleats.
- Registrations will be accepted.
- Rain Date Sunday June 9th 2019
- Times are TBD
- Tackle football for players 6 through 13, no weight limit, boys and girls
- Division 1 - 6 & 7 Year Olds
- Division 2 - 8 & 9 Year Olds
- Division 3 - 10 & 11 Year Olds
- Division 4 - 12 & 13 Year Olds
- Focus on learning and participation
- Practices begin mid-August and end in November
- Games are played at Crockett Middle School on Saturdays
Starting Monday August 12th, 2019 - Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8/12 through Friday 9/6. After that
Tuesday and Thursday nights. Practice at Crockett Middle School from 9/10 through 9/26. After that date practices will be held at Mercer County Park until the end of the season. Practice is always 6-8PM unless notified otherwise.
Rules for Practice
- For the first practice wear T-Shirt, Shorts and Cleats. You will be advised by your coach on when to wear equipment. (Bring Pleanty to Drink)
- Be at every practice and ready to start at 6PM, otherwise you will be holding up the entire team up
- Wear equipment as requested by coach and league
- Bring plenty of water or sports drinks
- Make sure you’re your team cleans up your area after practice
- Alert players families of any schedule changes
- Have your player at practice ready to start at 6PM, otherwise you will be holding up the entire team
- Clean up any waste you create
- Alert the coach if your player will be late or not in attendance for any practice
- If you drop off your player make sure you are there on-time to pick them up, if there are storms in the area make sure you get back to the practice location, be back to the practice location before it is dark
- Park and leave the area carefully, there are children everywhere for football, soccer and baseball
- Follow our code of conduct rules.
Wear T-Shirt, Shorts and Cleats. Registrations will be accepted.
- Rain Date is TBD
- D2 - Ages 8 & 9 at 9:00 AM
- D3 - Ages 10 & 11 at 10:00 AM
- D4 - Ages 12 & 13 at 11:00 AM
Conditioning Clinics (Not Mandatory) – August Tuesday 7/30, Thursday 8/1, Tuesday 8/6, Thursday 8/8 at Crockett Middle School 6:30-7:30PM. Registrations will be accepted and equipment will be distributed.
Games are Saturdays, September 7th through November 2nd at Crockett Middle School
- D1 - 10:00 AM
- D2 - 11:00 AM
- D3 - 12:00 PM
- D4 - 1:30 PM
Game schedule will be published by end of August; D3 and D4 teams do not play every week. D3 & D4 teams will also have scheduled games the first three weeks of the season on Tuesday and Thursday nights, 5:45PM start time.
D3 and D4 will hold their annual Blue Gray games the Friday night or Saturday before Thanksgiving, location and time are TBD. Practices will be the two weeks before at the regular practice location 6-8PM on Tuesday and Thursday nights
Follow our code of conduct rules.
For Practice updates and cancellations due to weather please call (609) 222-2304
Pictures Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Equipment is handed out at conditioning clinics and at practice. If you are picking up equipment at practice you need to come early so this can be done before practice.
- The league supplies Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Mouthpiece and Game Jersey. The player is responsible for practice jersey, cup, cleats and pants. Having two pair of football pants is suggested. You can buy the practice pants in any color. Once your coach contacts they will inform you of the color of the game day pants. It is suggested to buy the integrated football pants, to make your lives easier.
- Rings or necklaces must be removed before practice and games.
- The schedule is TBD, pictures will be held during the games at Crockett Middle School.
- Modell’s Sporting Goods
- TC Home Improvements LLC Thomas G. Chiacchiio
- 33 Barbers
- Mercer County Sheriff John A. “Jack” Kemler
- Precision Auto Care LLC
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors Thomas G. Friedman
- Massimo V. Verduci DMD MS LLC
- Collegiate Title Corporation
Please email any questions or new player inquiries to email@example.com
Hotline – (609) 222-2304, for important league notifications, game or practice cancellations due to weather, etc.
Please Click Here
to Download a 15% Coupon for Modell's Sport Goods!